REAL-TIME DETECTION OF AEROVIRUSES AND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE → STOP THE INFECTION
AvT’ technologies have created a new paradigm for the treatment and prevention of swine flue, PRRSv and Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae...for starters with more to come!
This paradigm involves three steps: (i) the continuous monitoring of ambient air for its aeropathogens content; (ii) the detection of specific (virulent) strains of aeropathogens; and (iii) the immediate real-time neutralization of the aeropathogens, thus preventing further infection and as well as the early treatment of the infected but asymptomatic animals.
• Designed and developed aerosampler to collect airborne pathogens (viruses and mycoplasma) in collaboration with the NIOSH/NIH.
• Developed a proprietary electronic circuitry to manually control the detection system.
• Completed the first proof-of-concept ‘assembly’ and demonstrated detection of sH1N1 virus to Canadian National Research Council (NRC-CNRC).
• Identified aptamers (ligands) for the selected viruses and bacteria, using the best expertise available around the World, including: North America and Europe.
• Independently and simultaneously, demonstrating its operation successfully to NRC-CNRC .
• Tested, under controlled conditions, the functioning of the commercial prototype for PRRS and for Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae virus to achieve best functionality.